Friday, June 12, 2009

A familiar scene, but pretty. One can see this view from the newly opened High Line, so perhaps I'll be shooting it from there as well. I tried to get on it this evening, but there's only one entrance, lots of exits, but one entrance until they have a sense of how many people can be on it at the same time, and they're doing a head count at 12th Street. Which means I'd have to walk from 25th to 12th and then back up to 20th on the High Line only to get off and walk down from 20th all over again. Which adds another mile to my two mile walk home. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunset image. The lighting is breathtaking...Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautifu photos....as you know, I've been following the progress of the HL from afar. So glad it has opened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I wondered how the high line would turn out...keep me/us posted. I do NOT miss NYC, but a guy should keep informed.

    ReplyDelete