Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Raining again, here in New York, I should know since I had to schlep out in it to see the doctor again. Fever's down to 100' but I have itchy spots all over me, including several on my face. I ended up seeing his PA, who sent me to the in-office dermatologist, who wasn't sure what it was either but gave me a salve. Then my doctor, after seeing their reports, called me at home and said to stop the Tamiflu since the fever was low enough for just Advil. I should have insisted on seeing him to begin with, but another Tamiflu side effect is irritability, which I had in spades, and I didn't want to make a big scene. Well, actually, I did. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maureen,

    I haven't visited in a while, and have missed many of your beautiful sunset shots. So sorry that you have gotten this flu, or whatever it is. Hoping that you can give it the rest, fluids, whatever is required, so that you will soon feel better.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen : Take care of yourself and get out of this flu situation fast. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. By the way, that sunset image is beautiful...Thomas

    ReplyDelete