Saturday, June 6, 2009

Since yesterday's post about Banksy got so much reaction, here are the other two rainy day men from the series. I'm intrigued that they have been there for months now and nobody has come along and tagged on them or even on the wall they're on, although if you look on the left, somebody has repainted the blue around the figure, so maybe I missed some other handiwork. 
.
There is some lettering in red between two of these figures, the one with the windows and the one from yesterday, that spells Vandal, but I don't know if Banksy did that too or a member of his fanclub. If you look at the two posts together, you see them in the order they appear with yesterday's on the right. Perhaps I'll do graffiti again tomorrow, maybe not make a week of it, though I can if I choose to.

2 comments: