Friday, April 10, 2009

So back to the waterfront. These amazing objects are in between the pair of piers at Canal Street, I have no idea who made them or how long ago. Those spiky things are the remains of old posts from yet another collapsed pier. I especially like the two sculptures on the right, the white with black circles on them. I like to shoot them, but it's hard to get a decent shot because it's not so pretty there. When the tide is low, the spiky things really jut out, but that can be interesting too.

1 comment:

  1. Terrific! I love, love, love the images you share! They are SO good!

    These spikes coming out of the water with paint on them are just wonderful.

    Your images of the backhoe from yesterday was one of my favorite of all time! I always enjoy images of subjects like this as they are real, such a part of life and not often photographed!

    Take care and thanks for making my day brighter.

    ReplyDelete