Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two more pictures of the Lilac, because they're so pretty. They may even have been the same afternoon, the bottom one is definitely from the same shoot as Wednesday. Certain times of year, the sun sets between the buildings across the river in just the most perfect way. And then there are those clouds, in case you haven't noticed them yet, which I always find fascinating. Maybe that will be the next theme, shall we do Cloud Week? 
It will end up being a variation on the sunset theme from a while ago, but it will still be fun to show you this group of pictures. I started a new job today at a gallery in Chelsea, I'm very excited, and I'll be walking home most evenings from there along the river and through the West Village at the prime time photo opportunity hour so there will lots of new images to look at in the very near future.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on the new job!! And I look forward to seeing some cloud pictures. I have always been fascinated by clouds, and when ever I have my camera on the go with me, I tried to capture what ever the sky has to offer that day. Have a good Sunday. Debby

    ReplyDelete