Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is the image of the canoe dock on the south side of the Houston Street pier that I tried to download last night but couldn't. Needed to resize it but didn't have the patience until this morning. As much as I like my new job, between not having time to do things like blogging and having to learn their paperwork system on a PC laptop with a keypad instead of a MAC with the mouse like the one I have at home, I'm fried. Next week, maybe I'll be used to it, but right now I'm happy to have the day off. Slept late, fixed the photo. Back on track again.

1 comment:

  1. Here it is ... Monday morning and I am now just having a chance to see all these incredible images! Goodness! These are all so, so good!

    I have never been to New York (or, as I understand, the proper way is to refer to it as just the city!) but it looks quite interesting. I like the views you provide for us with clouds and water and space. It all looks most inviting.

    Take care and know that there are a lot of people who find your images most incredible!

    ReplyDelete