Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another sunset, taken the same evening from the same spot only at a different angle, as the last one. Here's the harbor, without the zoom I used for the view of Jersey City; it is a rather large body of water as far as metropolises go. The Hudson itself can be a mile wide in some of these photos, which why there aren't more bridges, I suppose. That's the Statue of Liberty to the left, and Ellis Island, with Staten Island, and New Jersey with those twinkling lights, in the background.

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning! I could spend hours looking at all your photos Maureen... warm wishes, Vxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo, thanks for the link. Nice. say hello?
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I think this one has to be one of my favorites so far! LOVE it. You sure do know how to capture a rather normal setting and turn it into something wonderful on film!

    ReplyDelete