Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boston again, still the Charles River, with the North End business district on the right side and Charlestown on the left. Pretty in the morning sun, and ever so civilized. One can walk right up to water's edge, feed the ducks and geese swimming there; or stroll across the bridges and enjoy the fresh air. Of course there's traffic and drugs and gangland crime, they even have a user friendly subway system; but it's not New York, with it's metropolis on steroids life style. I could live in Boston, but it's about those winters. We had a little snow in New York today that's already gone, but Boston's probably knee deep in the stuff by now. I mean, I love my down filled coat and fur lined boots, but I'm so sick of wearing them I could scream. Sounds like a New Yorker, that screaming, about having to wear a coat, even to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment