Thursday, March 26, 2009

Before my flower tangent, I mentioned I might take the PATH train over to Jersey and shoot the West Side from there. Just for fun. Well, I did, and here are some of the results. I went to Newport, which is across from the piers I generally haunt. To the left is the breakwater for the marina with its rocks and waves, and below is the World Financial Center in maximum zoom. The rounded structure under construction is in the Battery Park photos from a few weeks ago. That recessed space between the buildings to the far right is where I shot those harbor sunsets. Tomorrow, the Houston and Canal Street piers, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I am blown over by the beauty of your photos. I love that second one, the view of the city! And from yesterday's post, the gorgous pink and dark magenta flowers. I have never seen flowers like that before, at first thought they might have been shasta daisies, but on second look I do not think so. What ever it is, It is gorgous and you captured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second one is a real humdinger!

    ReplyDelete